Saturday 27 October 2012

Crazy Fun!

Wow, this is my second post today! I really had a lovely time yesterday scrapping into the wee hours and getting a couple of pages done for challenges that I wanted to enter.
The weather in the UK today is typically British and can't make it's mind up as to rain or shine but it's also turned really cold, so I am spending another couple of hours this afternoon scrapping so hopefully there will be another post here in the next couple of days (steady on Kerry!!!).
Anyway the challenge over at White With One this month is White, Yellow and Stars and I had the perfect photo's to use.

The photo's show my girls and their friends having their first ride on a banana boat in Ibiza - they had so much fun and came off the ride a bit crazy with excitement, hence the title.
I really wanted to have a big sun on the page so I used stars cut with Nestabilities as the sun instead of the usual circle and cut the rays from different shades of yellow.
The banners are from the talented Erin Bradley and I added some stamped stars around the edge.

Here is a little close up of the star cluster at the top of the photo.
Still a few days left of this challenge so if you have the ideal photo to why not have a go?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh LOve your page, the large star looks fantastic, love the photos, the banner and star clusters. LOVE IT ALL!!!!! Thanks for joining in and for sharing your page with us all at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete