Monday 15 October 2012

Ready for the Prom.

I have a page to show you today that I made using sketch #18 from the Sketch-N-Scrap challenge blog although I have not stuck entirely to the sketch as I only had two photo's instead of four. Also I turned it around because my photo's were landscape but I think you can still see the sketch base.

So here is my page and as you can probably guess it is of my eldest daughters prom night, she is pictured in the light blue dress and standing with some of her friends who all travelled in a chauffeur driven car to the school.
 


As per usual here are a couple of close ups.
 

 
 
This is the sketch that I used, I really enjoyed making this page as it's quite flowery and feminine to go with all the beautiful young people in the photo's.
Oh, to be young again!
Sketch-N-Scrap have just revealed their sketch #19 and it's quite an interesting one so I might pop off now and find some photo's and papers to have a go at it.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colors and all the pretty flowers! Great take on the sketch too, love how you fit it to your photos, nicely done! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful layout! Love all the flowers you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty layout. I really like the blue flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page...love the soft blues and your photos are so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty page I love the flourishes and flowers, and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the sketch! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete