Saturday 27 October 2012

Scrap the Girls.

This months challenge at Scrap the Girls blog is more than one photo, staples, flowers and two different alpha's and I'm trying to be good and use up some of my page kits that I had made for myself earlier this year. So among them was several photo's of my cousins wedding, teamed up with some pretty Basic Grey papers - my starting point.

please click for a better view

I think this may be only the second time that I have used doilies on my pages and I used two different sorts - the round one is obvious and the other is a rectangle one along the bottom edge.
The two different alphas are from two different Basic Grey paper packs, I just coloured the date ones to black using my Promarkers as I felt that it looked better.

The large flowers were cut using some Nestabilities dies and the leaves are cut from a Sizzix die.

Here on the banner is where I used my staples to attach them onto some ribbon.

There are still four days left of the challenge so if you are planning on scrapping a girly page why not have a go at Scrap the Girls challenge, all the details can be found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. OMG your page is STUNNING!!! or I should have both of them!!! Love the flowers you made :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous double layout Kerry...OMG!... didn't I look like a meringue LOL!!...It was the 80's!!...Gorgeous handmade flowers and LOVE the heart bunting! Thank you so much for scrapping my special day!! You've inspired me to have a go at this challenge too...using pics of our mums!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry. So happy you could join us for our recipe challenge in October. I just love that you have created a double for this challenge - such a great idea - and a beautiful project. Thank you for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic double layout Kerry :) So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful double layout!! So gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete