Sunday 10 February 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #81.

Inspired Blueprints is back and the sketches are just as fabulous as before they took a well earned break. So armed with their 1st sketch of the year I worked on a page at the recent crop here in chilly Essex.
Don't you just love this sketch?
 
 
Here is my page that I had so much fun creating, please note... DOILIES!!!!
Lots of lovely misting (thanks again Sarah). This is a page about my niece and her love of ice skating although there is no journaling yet (tut, tut) as I have got to look up the details.
 
 
My title was made with glitter card (of course, I hear you say?) and some rub-ons.

 
Lastly a close up of the top corner cluster (just because I can).
 
Now why not jump over to Inspired Blueprints and check out their blog too, lots of inspiration in their gallery and don't be put off by having to join, it really is worth it.
 
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and I'll be back soon with more pages from the crop. xxx
 
 
 
 

1 comment: