Thursday 14 February 2013

Little Fishes.

Happy Valentines Day everyone, just a quick reminder that if you haven't joined in with the Sketch N Scrap Valentine blog hop yet, today is the last day to enter the competition that is running. All the details are HERE.

Today I have a page to show you that I finished for the sketch challenge over at My Scraps and More Sketches.

 
This is the sketch and if you turn it once clockwise that is how I used it on my page layout.
 
 
I used a bit of artistic licence, the fishes for the 3 small squares  and the seaweed is the rectangle of paper! The papers I used were Pebbles Country Picnic line and Pink Paislee's Lobster Bisque (the fish were cut from this).
 

The little fishes.
 
 
My cute little starfish made out of felt and beads.
 
Plenty of time left to enter the challenge as it runs until the end of the month. Check out the blog HERE.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your creative license. Beautiful layout and you really worked with so much texture here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete