Thursday 21 February 2013

Seeing Double!

Now those of you that know me well are aware of how little I post double pages, so today I thought I would surprise you with one.
I have had the papers for this page for years but up until recently I have never found the inspiration to use them.

 
My youngest daughter has had a fascination with panda's since she was about three when her nanny gave her the first one. Since then she has been given various soft toys, clothes and books but even now at age eleven the love of pandas has not diminished.
The papers I used are Bella Blvd 'Sunny Happy Skies' which are probably not available anywhere anymore.
 

I added a few foam stickers that I got from Paperchase, (for those of you in the UK) I love that shop.

 
This is a layout for my DD's album which really needs to be sorted into some semblance of order and a list made of pages I want to get done for it. If anyone knows of a time machine (just lying around somewhere gathering dust) I could borrow for a few months I would be so grateful.

In the meantime hope you have plenty of opportunity to spend time doing the things you enjoy this week.
Thanks for stopping by.

 

3 comments:

  1. That is cute and fun all in one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, I think you made a brilliant job in making a double page. super papers and cute photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great double page layout!!!

    ReplyDelete