Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sweet Sundaes.

Sketch N Scrap are having a 2nd Birthday Bash (in case you hadn't heard!) and DT member Jennifer has challenged us with a scraplift. Her page - which you can see HERE is absolutely gorgeous and even if you don't play along it's worth popping over to Jennifer's blog just to see her beautiful work.
This is my take on Jennifer's Birthday page and I have used it as the left side of a double page.
Here you can see both pages, as you can see the photo's were all portrait and fitted all across the two pages, so as I  loved Jennifer's design I mirror imaged it.
I was lucky enough to find a cocktail umbrella in my kitchen drawer that matched in with the colour scheme of my page. These Thickers in black glitter foam were just the sort of font style I was after for my title (thanks mum!).
On the other page this is what I used to embellish the corner, couldn't not have a doily!

Now if you haven't joined in with Jennifer's challenge you still have plenty of time as it runs until the end of the month. All the details can be found here on her blog.
There is a link to all the DT challenges so far on the Sketch N Scrap Blog and of course all the regular features HERE.
Thanks for stopping by. xx



8 comments:

  1. Love the layout with all those photos, it works really well as a double page. Absolutely love the corner embellishment, very inspiring ! I shall have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the double pager! Such pretty pp's and I love the little umbrella! Awesome job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning two pager. I love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am dubbing you and Jennifer the Banner Beauties because you ladies rock the banners (or bunting as you taught us Americans! lol!) This is stunning as usual and the little umbrella is the perfect touch! So glad you could play along with Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am speechless. This is really quite a lovely page. Everything about it. Everything. I also have to agree with Lisa - you do rock the banner/bunting. That is one skill I am still trying to master. Seriously, though, this is another fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are really rocking the double pagers lately!!! I love all the portraits lined up like that and the little umbrella, too cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love your double page interpretation! Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layout!! I love how you made it into a double page! The colors of your page are beautiful too! Thanks for playing along!! :)

    ReplyDelete