Thursday 3 September 2015

Oh So Lovely.

As promised here are a couple of layouts made using the new Like Forever kit for September.
Featuring Crate Papers 'Wonder' line with it's beautiful floral papers and bold patterns.


A layout starring my little fur baby Demi.
We all loved this corrugated look paper and I wish now I had ordered more sheets!
The design was based on a sketch that owner of LFE Nicola gave us as a challenge.
Apart from the doily and the little label all the stash is from the kit.


Lots of hand stitching on this layout, starting off with the title circle.


The many stitched circles were a good idea - until I was still stitching them well into the evening!
I ran out of black thread near the end but luckily not until the final circle. I hid the gap with a fussy cut flower and a tag!


The cute felt heart and paperclip were a must for this layout. 


My second layout with this kit featured the bright 'Discover' sheet which matched in with the colours of my photo. Different strips of paper slipped in the sides to give the illusion of layers without the bulk.


One of my daughters achieved her National Citizen Service award this summer so the title is just an abbreviation in the wonderful thickers that match the papers.  


The self-adhesive sequins were so easy to attach!


The flair badge was not part of the kit but perfectly matched the colour and theme of the layout.

Thanks once again for stopping by and seeing my layouts.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kerry. xx


4 comments:

  1. More fabulous pages!!! Love what you did with the circles in the top one. LOVE the design in the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant layouts Kerry. My son finished the NCS challenge last week. It kept him busy all summer and he had a ball. A super experience for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and the stitching on the first page.

    I didn't know about NCS until I saw your page. We've been researching it, and now my daughter is interested in doing it next summer, so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Kerry...love those stitched circles.

    ReplyDelete