Wednesday 16 September 2015

She's No Spring Chicken!

Hello my dear scrappy pals, hope your week is progressing nicely.
I have been lucky enough to find some spare time for scrapbooking this week and one of the layouts was created with the Sassy Scrappers September challenge.


I really liked the sketch so made sure I found time to play along.
I have turned the sketch clockwise to accommodate my landscape photo.


Here is my page and you will have to excuse the grey look to the white background as it's overcast and dull here in the UK at the moment which doesn't help the photo's!
The picture is of our oldest cat Molly who is at least 17 years old (she was a rescue cat) and all she does these days is eat and sleep on the settee in the kitchen. 
I used the Crate Paper Wonder kit from Like Forever and cut 'Spring' from the free cut file that Sassy Scrappers gave away.


There are lots of ephemera in the kit, perfect for making little clusters.


Punched circles, ink splats, sequins and puffy triangles make up the diagonal sweep in the sketch.
I just realised  I have left the top of my letter I in chicken! Will have to go and remedy that....


I thought the 'Little You' tag was perfect for this page as Molly used to be a fat, roly poly kitty but now she is all skin and bones and looks so small!

This challenge at Sassy Scrappers runs until the end of the month so still plenty of time to play along.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest Like Forever Kit Club layout and I will be scrapping again at the weekend so will hopefully have more to share soon.

Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs
Kerry. xx

4 comments:

  1. ...and today we both showcase a kitty cat. Lovely page Kerry...wishing days without headaches for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! The colors are perfect and I love your clusters! I so need to get that collection - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a gorgeous job with the sketch Kerry and I'm so glad you had fun with the cut file! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete