Wednesday 14 November 2012

123 Challenge.

This month over at the 123 Challenge blog the recipe is PASTELS, the word SWEET and to use WIRE and as I very rarely use pastels and have never used wire on my pages that I can remember I thought 'now there is a challenge for me'.
Of course first I had to actually find some pastel papers in my stash but I scraped together enough for a page!
Here is my page for the challenge and I think I managed to tick all the boxes. Click on the image for a better view as the weather here in UK is a bit dull to say the least and is not good for getting decent photo's.


For the wire I managed to get two different techniques this first one I wired the bunting with little tags which were stamped with a word or image.
 

I also strung some beads and sequins onto some thin silver wire and placed them across the heart border.
 

 
Lastly a little close up of the left corner cluster where I put a little birdhouse stamp (so cute).
 
Thanks for popping by and hope you are enjoying your week so far.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty layout!
    I'll have to check out this challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, this is a beautiful LO! Thanks for playing along at 123!Xx

    ReplyDelete