Tuesday 20 November 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch 233.

Here I am back with another holiday page and this time the challenge is for Creative Scrappers sketch number 233 (I'm a bit behind).


The photo shows us outside the villa that we hired that was called Can Baso and I took my inspiration from the colours in the photo. The chevrons were cut and then placed inside a large Polaroid-ish frame.
 
The flowers were cut out by hand and I was in two minds as to whether or not I should colour them in but my skill with a felt tip leaves a lot to be desired and they go really well with the white/ grey of the drive in the photo.

A couple of close-ups of some of the other elements on the page.
 
Here is sketch 233. 
 Hop on over to Creative Scrappers if you don't already follow them as they have some amazing sketches and wonderful inspiration each week.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that background! Great job with the design! Thanks for choosing CS Sketch #233 for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely scrapping style. It is going to be great to work on the same team.

    xx

    ReplyDelete