Tuesday 6 November 2012

It's Mostly Red!

Hi there crafty friends, I have a page to show you today that I made for a design team application where you had to use white, red and stamping.
I love red but stamping is one thing that scares me, as once you have stamped your image that's it you can't take it off again!!!!
But I put my big girl pants on and went for it.

Please click for larger image.
I started off using my home made hexagon mask to draw directly onto the cardstock and then cut some of them out and backed the holes with pattern paper taken from my most recent purchase a stack called 'Paper Hearts' by Crate Paper. There are some random stamping images all over and also the flowers and leaves are stamped. The scary part was the word 'sweet' as it was double stamped straight onto the cardstock to give it a 3D effect.



A few of my usual close ups.
 
 
I will know if I made the team by the end of the month and will be so excited you will be the first to know. Until then I am off to start a page for my craft club bingo challenge, till then have a great week.

1 comment: