Monday 19 November 2012

She Loves to Skate.

I have been meaning to scrap these photo's of my niece for a while and as usual the perfect challenge came up at Scrap The Girls blog this month of Teal, Orange and White.
My Niece has been ice skating for quite a few years and she is still only nine years old! These photo's were taken in 2009 during a competition, doesn't she look amazing?

As usual due to the British weather yesterday the photo's of my pages aren't as bright as I would like but try clicking on the images for a better view.
All the elements on the page are from different manufacturers and I won't go through them all as life is too short.

I did get some new black and teal washi tape last week and I was so pleased when they went perfectly with my page, so much fun to use.

As you can see the glitter card came out AGAIN for my title and for the butterflies on the page.

This Scrap the Girls challenge is on until 30th November, so still a few days to get you scissors and glue out to have a go!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect photo for the palette! Love how you have used the palette in your layout too. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh one of my favourite colour combinations! Your layout is super, I love the 3 photos accross the middle, and the 3 butterflies that draw my eye around the page.I am a big fan of 3's ! I am now following the Blog...thanks for the link.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, cute photos and love the washi. Thanks for playing at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour palette is perfect for you photos Kerry. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in our Challenge at STG, this is a lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos! thanks for joining us at STG this month

    ReplyDelete