Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sarah's Cards Challenge.

Well here I am again entering Sarah's Cards challenge by the skin of my teeth, I always seem to think I have plenty of time and then all of a sudden there is two days left to submit! But I made it!
Here is the sketch we had to work with this month and as usual I find their sketches simple enough that you have room to put your own spin on it.
I am still plowing through my holiday photo's but enjoying it immensely.

 
I have kept real close to the sketch because of the photo's I wanted to work with and layered up the title bar at the bottom. The strips of paper around the outside make it look as if I can't take photo's for toffee but they were intentionally put on the wonk it just looks like the photo of the page is distorted! If you click on the photo you will see what I'm rambling on about.

The papers that I used were some really old Crate Paper ones that went perfect with the photo on the left and then I added some black into the mix to bring in the other photo.

 A last little close up of the top right hand corner.
 
I have some more pages finished but am running out of time today, so I will be back soon to share them with you.
Have a great day. 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...I love your matching cluster at the top right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Lynette about the matching cluster, realy lovely, also love the offset frame and the funky punched border! Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Kerry, lovely colour combo.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours and the triangle of embellishments to draw the eye around the page. Thanks for taking part in our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page. Thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete