Wednesday 18 September 2013

Boy Meets Girl Challenge Blog.

Have you heard of 'About A Girl' or 'About A Boy' Challenge blogs? Well the owner of both, Brenshevia is combining the blogs into one new one called 'Boy Meets Girl', (a fabulous new name!).


I am here to share the link to the new blog and I hope you will join me and be a follower. The first challenge on 'Boy Meets Girl' will be on 1st October and will be for boy layouts. Girls will be on 15th and each challenge will run for two weeks.
All the details can be found HERE.

Happy Scrapping. xx

2 comments:

  1. I knew Brenshevia was thinking about it. Awesome! I will check it out! And the answer to your question on my 2 pager, lift away if you find something on it that inspires you to create your own page! That would make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy scrapping and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete