Saturday 28 September 2013

PINK!

Hi crafty friends hope your weekend is ticking along nicely. The weather in the UK is super! with sunshine a cool breeze and warm temperatures. I have just popped back in from the garden to post a layout that I finished yesterday whilst round my crafty friend Helens home.

 
I found the quote that I used as a title on the web (amazing place!) and I realised I had the perfect photos of my middle girl who has got so much attitude and always has even from a two year old!
 
I had to cut the photo's down as there was a lot of 'noise' in the background but that's ok as I could then enter this page in to a challenge that required photo sizes other than 6x4.
 
 
First I started off with some homemade texture paste applied through a Crafters Workshop template and then sprayed some of Helens bright pink Shimmer Mist over it.

 
I also borrowed Helens Sizzix dies to cut my title from black glitter card. The added hearts are from a pack I purchased from Paperchase a while back.

 
The felt flowers are from The Works, great value at only £1 a pack!

 
Once again Helen came up trumps with the black circle that was leftover from a previous project of hers and some chevron pink washi tape that was the perfect colour for my pink page.
 
All in all a very frugal page thanks' to my dear friend Helen and her stash!
 
The page is going to be entered into two challenges (not something I usually do but it worked out that way!).
 
 
 
 
Thanks ever so much for stopping by and hopefully I will be back tomorrow with the results of the friendly challenge between myself and Helen.
 
Bye for now. xx
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so darn fun! What cute photos! And I love the title, the modeling paste and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry,

    Thank you for entering the Merly Challenge, love your bright, fun layout! The modeling paste looks great.

    Chrissy xXx
    Merly Im.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title...it would be perfect for my sassy granddaughter. Lo e your background and those tiny little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry! Love this page! another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete