Thursday 12 September 2013

Happy Birthday Card.

I have a card to share with you today that I made using the current card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

 
Designed by Kelly Holifield this sketch is #9 and is the first of the card sketch challenges over at SNS for October.

 
Here is my card using the sketch and as you can see I turned the sketch on it's head.
The card was made for one of my husbands aunts and was made using scraps leftover from one of my scrapbook pages.
 
 
Instead of ribbon I used twine and the sentiment is a rub-on.

 
I have some lovely butterfly images that I sourced from a children's colouring website, resized in Word and printed out on sheets of cardstock for me to colour in!

Hope you like my card and don't forget to head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to have a go at this sketch and the layout one too! HERE is the link.
Have a great day. xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Phew!! Sorted!! The simple solution was to follow you again on Bloglovin :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really put your personal touch onto this card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete