Thursday 14 May 2015

Disney Magic.

I have just finished a layout I created based on the awesome sketch challenge over at Scrap The Girls, lots of lovely layers and girly details!


Here is the sketch.


Here is the layout I made using the sketch and Heidi Swapp Mixed Company papers.
Please excuse the grey photo, we are having a rainy overcast day here is the East of England. No matter how much adjustment I make on the contrast the background is determined not to be white!
 Our trip to Disneyland Paris last summer wouldn't be complete without a photo of the iconic Disney Castle!


A dear friend cut me the word 'Disney' out on her Cricut, the word is just not the same in any other font! 


I love the beautiful flower papers in this Heidi Swapp line, perfect for cutting for embellishments. 
I haven't added butterflies to my pages much lately so thought some glitter ones were in order!

Hope you liked my page and if you want to play along with this lovely sketch challenge over at Scrap The Girls (open until the end of the month) just head on over to the blog from this link HERE.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs
Kerry. xx

7 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely darling !! Thank you so much Kerry, for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! LOVE the blue and how it makes your picture pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, those gold butterflies are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and Gold - always a winner!! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your layers & colors. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! LOVE these colours! Thanks for sharing your take of the Scrap the Girls Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! I love the Disney title! Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete