Saturday 2 May 2015

Always Snooze O'clock!

Wishing you a very Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Over at Sketch N Scrap we are celebrating with an extra sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch designed by Lisa Hidy.
We hope you will find the time to play along with us.


Here is the layout I created using the sketch, starring the cutest cat on the block; Ginger!
I added some masking down the right side before adhering my Crate Paper The Pier papers.


A couple of printed embellishments. 


Don't know what happened with my photography here it is all on the wonk! I promise it's straight in real life!

I hope you are going to be able to spend some or most of your day getting your scrap on and celebrating NSD and I hope this sketch will give you some inspiration!  Now what's a challenge without a prize?  For every one who completes a layout based on this sketch you will not only get ONE entry into our regular monthly prize drawing for our awesome chipboard stickers but you will also get ONE entry into our drawing for this awesome We R Memory Keepers Spring kit!!!
To see the rest of the DT's awesome layouts based on the sketch and to check out the details of this and yesterdays challenge head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

Hope you manage to find a little (or alot!) of time today to craft, hopefully I will join you later after I have set lots of seeds.
Toodles. xx  



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Fabulous mix of papers and LOVE how you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete