Tuesday 19 May 2015

Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap!


All month long the Sketch N Scrap Design Team gals have been setting Birthday Bash Challenges and today is my turn to set one.

Because it's all about the number three, this challenge must only include three of things; 
3 papers, 3 buttons, 3 photo's etc.
I have also set a theme - that triple sided, trendy shape, the humble triangle! 
So to enter my challenge you must make a scrapbook layout focused on TRIANGLES as well as the number THREE!


Here is the layout I created for this challenge for which I used three different papers from the American Crafts Polka Dot Party line, three photo's, three flowers and three word printables.


I recently purchased a triangle mask, so used it to make a subtle bit of interest using texture paste. 
In three different places of course!


My three word title is also made up of three different materials - foam, cork and paper!


 I have also made a sketch of my layout. 
You are not required to base your page for this challenge on it, but feel free to use it at any time! 


Now, so that I can offer this challenge out to International players too I have created this prize out of wooden shapes so that it will be nice and light in case the winner is overseas (I am in the UK!).

So let's go over the RULES!

1. You must make a scrapbook layout focused on TRIANGLES as well as the number THREE!
2. You may combine my challenge with other challenges EXCEPT Sketch N Scrap ones. But NO BACK LINKING!
2. You must provide a link of your entry in the comments below, directing me to your actual blogpost, not just your blog.
3. There must be a link back to this page on your blogpost.
4. Challenge ends at 11.55pm on Tuesday 2nd June, British Summer Time.
5. A winner will be picked at random and only if there is five or more participants.

 Don't forget to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog for more challenges from the DT as well as the usual sketch challenges!
Hope you can join me with this triangle challenge, love to see your layouts!






17 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the colors and the triangles and that looks like a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the triangles! Wonderful sketch and layout!!! Perfect papers for your pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! You did an amazing job with the masking and all the 3's! Love the triangles and great job on the sketch!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kerry...this is an awesome design and your choice of papers just fit so perfectly. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page!! Such an amazing take on the challenge. And I LOVE the sketch you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout Kerry!!!!!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout Kerry!!!!!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great page Kerry. I'll try to do your challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Kerry! What an awesome sketch and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your page. Here is my entry.
    http://sherripriest.blogspot.com/2015/05/memorial-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's my page, though it's not as triangle-y as yours.
    http://amandas-scrapbook-pages.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/71-10-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your page is so pretty! I didn't use the sketch this time, but will definitely save it for later use. Thanks for the fun!
    http://sweetscrapsbykarrie.blogspot.ca/2015/05/amanda-rick.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely page! Here is my entry- http://donnabroussard.blogspot.com/2015/05/our-sweet-boy.html
    I used 3 photos, 3 different colored triangles, 3 orange buttons, 3 gray buttons, 3 blue buttons, 3 rows of washi tape, and a 3 word title,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finished it & almost forgot to back link!!!
    http://vintagescrapscanada.blogspot.ca/2015/05/scrapbooking-for-love-of-paper-challenge.html
    hope you all get it done -
    great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an great challenge Kerry! I'm sorry I missed it. The details are so much fun! Great use of a variety of materials too! Wow.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is looking amazing and I want to thank you for this beautiful share. Anyways, I am also looking for ideas for best Boston venues for a small get-together. Can you please suggest me something as I am new to this place?

    ReplyDelete