Friday 15 May 2015

Oh The Places You Go!

My cats are photographed far too much but we just can't help going ahhh at their cuteness!
I have used the new sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap to showcase several pics of two of our cats.


Here is the sketch Kelly has designed for us to play with.


Even though the sketch already had four photo's in the design I still had another four pic's to display so I simply doubled the sketch to incorporate them all.


A better look at the left page and yes my cats go in/on the dishwasher, in cupboards and even try to squeezed themselves into spaces that they obviously are not going to fit in!
These two are the worst of our three cats for getting into odd places but I'm sure most cats are the same!


In this selection we have - on the stereo, in front of the computer monitor, in my kitchen cupboard where my mixer goes and lastly inside a drawer that holds my inks and glitters!


A few little close-up's of around the pages.



I hope I have inspired you to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
Details of how to play along and what prize is up for grabs this month head on over to the blog HERE.

Always happy that you stopped by.
Hugs,
Kerry. xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! LOVE how you turned it into a two pager and that it is about your cat!! Love the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a funny layout. Beautifully done, but the subject just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a funny layout. Beautifully done, but the subject just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page....I love that you made it a 2pager.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cute kitty photos, and your ability to turn single sketches into double pages.

    ReplyDelete