Sunday 26 April 2015

Fun Lunch.

I couldn't resist playing along with this months challenge over at  Sassy Scrappers, this beautiful mood board that feels so soft and calm.  




I came across this spotty paper which was part of Heidi Swapp's Serendipity line and it reminded me of  the pots of paint in the mood board. Then I added a blue background and some other pastel papers with a touch of gold in the form of stripey washi tape.
The photo is of us on holiday in Disneyland Paris last year enjoying a last lunch before the long drive home. It ended up being the best meal we had there, with great food and good laughs.


I love the look of thread on layouts so I gathered some behind my fussy cut flowers.


Another little touch of gold in the form of this heart simply punched from some card and added to the cluster by the PL card.

This beautiful mood board challenge runs until the end of the month so you still have a few days to play along.
All the details and the awesome DT examples can be found on the Sassy Scrappers Blog HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Kerry!! LOVE how you papers reflect the inspiration photo!1 Such pretty colors and products used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix of papers and I like the spray of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I really can see the inspiration in your layout, these colors are wonderful and I am loving the gold pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I can totally see what you mean by the paint pots. I have that paper and I don't think I will be able to look at it without thinking of them now ;) Thanks so much for joining in with is with your gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sassy..x

    ReplyDelete