Wednesday 1 April 2015

Indulgent Ice Cream.

I was asked to be April's guest designer over at Amanda's Scrapbook Pages.
This month she is challenging you to scraplift one of her previous double pages.

Here is Amanda's page.

Amanda had sent me a beautiful prize for winning her scraplift in February so I decided that the 6x6 papers would be perfect to use for the grid pattern on the April scraplift.

Here is my double page. Although the grid background design was kept, my photo's were not the same in number and orientation as Amanda's so I just let my photo's dictate the rest of my design.
All the photo's are from a visit to a ice cream parlor in the beautiful French town of Annecey during last years family holiday. 

I utilised one of the doilies to mount my title on and placed the photo's of the five of us on this first page. 

Just two more photo's on the right side but also a journaling card and a little card (cut in two) from the ice cream parlor.

A embellishment cluster on the first page.

Amanda had sent me everything I needed in the page kit to make this double page, including the blue washi tape, the pearls and the flowers, I did sneak in some fussy cut flowers that I cut from one of the 6x6 papers though because you know me I just can't help myself !

Last little photo.

I hope you will join Amanda and me in this month's scraplift challenge.
For all the details go to Amanda's blog HERE.

 Happy scrappy day to you. xx

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS two page layout, Kerry!! Love the 5 pics on the first page!! And such an amazing choice of product!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my guest designer this month. Love the page, (and the fussy cutting!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely page! I am going to try and play along because there is no way I could create a beautiful 2 pager on my own! lol! Off to check out Amanda's blog and bookmark the challenge! I am also inspired by how you used 6x6 paper to create a layout especially a double pager! I have so much 6x6 paper I need to use it for more then cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prize pack! No surprised here that you rocked this two-pager! I also have to admit that you inspired me with the 6x6 paper too! I love your clusters and the doily is a perfect touch! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete