Tuesday 7 April 2015

A couple of cards for a change.

Hi there crafty friends, so sorry I have been M.I.A. lately but I have completely lost my mojo!
It happens to all of us at one time or other and it seems to be my turn!

So for a change I have a couple of cards to share with you that I made a while ago.


This first one was made for the 5th April card sketch reveal over at Sketch N Scrap.
I had some birthday paper that was crying out to be fussy cut, so I did just that with the presents on the card. The stars are actually little wooden ones but I coloured them in red with Sharpies.


A quick close-up of the top corner with the sentiment on a banner.


Here is the sketch that we at Sketch N Scrap would love for you to play along with.
For more details and for inspiration from the DT head on over to the SNS blog HERE.


My other card was made for my eldest daughters birthday last month, as she is now 19 I thought a pretty feminine card was is order. I have a die that cuts the chevron background and I added some gold accents as I was feeling trendy!


Here is a close-up of the  fussy cut flowers (is there any other kind?)!
Nothing makes me happier than cutting out flowers to use on my layouts and cards, a really good job that I have three girls to scrap!!

Well, I thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully my mojo will return very soon.
Hugs. xx


2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! Love the bright colors in the top one and the background in the bottom one. And such pretty flowers and colors. Sorry that you lost your crafting mojo. Hope it comes back soon. Sometimes we just need a break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so trendy! I love both cards! They are simply fun (top one) and elegant (bottom). I agree that your signature is fussy cut flowers! Did I say that I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete