Thursday 23 April 2015

Monumental French Icon.

Hello and welcome to my blog.
I'm finding blogland a tad quiet at the moment, not as much scrapping going on around the world. Perhaps like me you are all busy with the jobs in the garden now that Spring has sprung.
I squeezed in a day crop last weekend and managed to play along with 123 Get Scrappy this month.

Here is the challenge for April.
I chose the diagonal option of clouds, zig zags and wood element. 


Here is my layout using various Teresa Collins papers. 
We visited Paris last summer and it was the first time any of us had seen the Eiffel Tower up close and personal. We didn't manage to go up as the queue's were hours long and as we were just there for the day we decided to sight see a bit more.


This close up incorporates all the elements I chose from the challenge. The clouds are in my photo, I used zig zag paper and for the wood element I used a cute frame and wooden letters for part of my title.


I added a little wooden frame near the bottom of my layout too.


 Just one more close -up.

This wonderful challenge at 123 Get Scrappy runs until the end of April, so still a few days to get your scrap on and play along.

Thanks for taking time out to visit with me today.
Have a great week. xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! LOVE the pictures, love the page!! The colors and embellishments are PERFECT!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The colours and embellishments are perfect!! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123GS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout love the colours and embellishment thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously perfect layout!!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, love it! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete