Thursday 26 November 2015

Go Outside?

The Christmas rush will soon be on us and my craft stash will be packed away to make way for THE TREE! 
Until then I will continue to share pages when I get the chance.
Today's layout was created using one of the Like Forever kits from a couple of month's ago.


The photo is of my eldest daughter with her 'ears on' as I call it when she is plugged into the computer. She always makes funny faces when you disturb her from her game so I decided a photo had to be taken and she didn't disappoint! 


A couple of close-up's of the embellishments clusters.


I love puffy stickers and was so pleased when this kit had a packet in, check out the cute puffy house!

I hope your Christmas plans are going well and I will try and be back soon when I get a spare few minutes!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kerry. xx
  

1 comment:

  1. A lovely colour combination...love the fun photo of your daughter...have to start capturing those everyday moments ♥

    ReplyDelete