Thursday 12 November 2015

Night Owls.

I am running a tad late sharing my DT example of The Studio Challenges Autumn Challenge. But I had three similar pages that are to go into my girls albums and I wanted to share them all at once.

The Primary school my girls attended had a photography company with a difference take the official pics one year. As you can see from the photo's they definitely had a way to get the children to smile!


This is the layout I submitted for The Studio Challenges reveal and I used the same paper range for all the pages. As you can see my girls were very happy to have this beautiful owl sitting on their shoulder! 


I had three of the wooden owl embellishments which were the perfect accompaniment to the photo's. 


I hope you can join in this month with us at The Studio Challenges with the Autumn theme.
Check out the blog HERE to see the rest of the DT examples and all the details on how to play along.

As always, thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Kerry. xx 

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos of your girls with the owl. I love little owl embellishments. Your pages are beautiful Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for a school photo, a nice experience for the girls too. They make lovely pages Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts Kerry... it was so nice to 'Meet Me On Monday' x

    ReplyDelete