Wednesday 4 November 2015

Hello Emma.

Quick post Wednesday.
I am just off to the school run and then to work so I am writing on the run today but wanted to share my latest layout with you.
It was Bradfield Craft Club on Monday and I had a frustrating evening (I think I left my mojo at home!) trying to create with just a few supplies.
But I did have my Acorn Avenue Like Forever Kit with me so at least one page was completed!


I am currently scrapping my older photo's and so this one is of my dear friend Helen (who I do the friendly challenges with) and her first daughter Emma.
As my mojo was MIA I literally cut up a selection of different papers from the kit into various sizes and arranged them until I was happy with how they laid! 


Of course the flower paper needed fussy cutting and added for a feminine touch!


Sequins and butterflies are also a must for a girly page.


The glitter thickers are great for adding a popping title and the sweet little arrow was from the ephemera pack.

Ok, time for me to skedaddle.
Thanks for popping by and have a great and crafty week.
Hugs
Kerry. xx 

6 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cut flowers and the banners...and the sequins...makes for a lovely page ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute page! Love how you arranged the papers and the fussy cut flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, such a nice diagonal flow to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm - it looks like your mojo was with you after all ;-) This is another beautiful page. It is also nice to see a photo of the infamous Helen! Nothing like having a local friend that enjoys the same hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! LOVE the papers and the design!!! And those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your mojo found you even if you lost it! A lovely page Kerry!

    ReplyDelete