Tuesday 16 April 2013

Cards, Cards and More Cards!

With quite a few birthdays coming up I had a card making day yesterday and I used this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches as my starting point. I got a bit carried away, I liked the 1st finished card so much I carried on with  the sketch but changed the elements.

 
Here is this weeks sketch over at Retro Sketches.
 
 
This is the first card that I made, it's for my daughter who's birthday it is today. This is the card that I will be entering in the challenge. Go and visit their blog for some inspirational sketches and DT creations, there are fab sketches every week. The details are HERE
 
 
 
Here is card #2 made with some scraps that I found lurking and some flower images that I coloured with Promarkers.
 
 
Card #3 is almost the same as card two but with a different colour combo and a sentiment to suit most occasions as it's going into my 'emergency box'.
 
 
And now to something completely different and quick card for a six year old!
 
With the last three cards I have used a sentiment stamp set from Paper Smooches called Sentiment Sampler and if you are not familiar with their stamps just go check out their blog Here, you'll love it.
 
Hope to be back in a couple of days, until then thanks for visiting and have a great week.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. great cards Kerry, that panda is adorable!! I would love to know what stamp company he's from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panda card Kerry, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete