Monday 1 April 2013

Sketch N Scrap #30.

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month!! And a new month means another sketch reveal at Sketch N Scrap.

 
As it's the first of the month it means that it's Lisa Hidy's turn to provide us with the inspiration to get our creative juices flowing.

 
I have made a double page this time with the first page following the sketch. The photo's are from a disposable camera that I let my girls have on holiday last year and I will definitely be doing that again as they took some fun photo's.
 
 
Here is the first page on it's own for a closer look. I love the new bubble die I purchased last month as I can see myself using it on so many beach pages!
If you click on the image of the page and look at the bottom left photo you may be able to see that although my daughter was smiling there is a fish swimming right in front of her so it looks like she has a fish for a mouth (so funny and what's the chance of that happening?). 
 
 
The second page.... more bubbles!
 
 
The bubbles were made with a Memory Box die called Loopey Rings, such a fun die.
The little fishes were just fussy cut from some paper scraps I had.
 
Now all you have to do is pop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out all the other designers creations and the details of how to enter the challenge HERE.   
So what are you waiting for????
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you adapted the sketch to suit a 2 pager and it is gorgeous. Love your bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry - this page is SOOOOOO much fun! You are rocking those bubbles! Great take on the sketch! I love layouts with more than one photo! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, with so many fab photos, you inspired me to have a go at the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete