Sunday 31 March 2013

Seeing Double.

Happy Easter Folks!
I do hope that you are enjoying the holiday and are not feeling too sick due to chocolate overload!
I am trying to be good at the moment as I have not been able to exercise due to my slipped disk and the pounds are ganging up against me so not one piece of chocolate will passed my lips today (I have a bread and butter pudding in the oven as we speak though....tut tut).

Anyway I have a couple of cards to share with you today, I usually make two cards at a time of the same design, one for whoever's birthday it is and one for my 'spares box'.

 
The papers are from a really old 6x6 paper stack but I am down to the last few sheets which makes me sad as it's one of my all time favourites for cards making. The hearts are made using my new die from Memory Box called Precious Hearts. Super cute aren't they?
 

Here is the other card I made in a different colourway and two different sized hearts. The 'polaroid' frame was made using my Nestabilities rectangles and squares.
 
Well, that is me for today but check back here tomorrow as it's the 1st of April and a new sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap is revealed.
 
Bye for now. XXX
 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Kerry. I hear you on the chocolate overload...but my mouth is watering for the bread and butter pudding ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Kerry...love the polaroid frame...I hope your slipped disc is not giving you too much pain :( and I wish I had your willpower...dont want to see another piece of choccy for a long long time now lol!! Hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend ...Janx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Kerry! I am not sure I have much will power against chocolate. LOL! I hope that your back heals quickly! Slipped discs are no fun! Your cards are stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete