Monday 11 March 2013

On The Diagonal.

Welcome to my little blog on this very chilly and SNOWY Monday! I was just looking forward to the longer, warmer days when mother nature decided to delay spring a few more days and throw us back to freezing temperatures!! Hope your weather is behaving itself.
Today I have a page to share with you that was done for another one of Shimelle's 'sketch to scrapbook page' sketches.

This sketch is so not my usual style but I thought the pages that Shimelle and her guest Paige Evans were beautiful and motivated me into action.

 
This is my take on Shimelle's sketch which I first turned to accommodate my photo.
A mix of old and new papers and embellishments.
 

I loved how this journalling sheet by Making Memories had a die cut flower in it so that I could make an accent out of it.

 
I inked the edges of this big felt butterfly as it was a bit too new looking for the page otherwise.
There is still plenty of time to have a go at Shimelle's sketches and to check out all the fabulous inspiration on her blog.
 
Thanks for popping by and hope your day is fab.


3 comments:

  1. Kerry, I LOVE what you did with this sketch! Dynamic work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never scrapped on the diagonal...I love the effect. I might just try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the sketch and I just love your title.

    ReplyDelete