Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stay Calm and Drink Beer!

Helooo again, wow this is my second post today and even the sun is shining, it must be a good day.
So without further delay...  my layout was done using this sketch from The Studio Challenges Blog

The sketch was based on a layout by one of the DT members Daphine whose blog I have subscribed to for a while now and would recommend you take a visit as her pages are stunning.

 
My layout is more or less in keeping with the sketch and I have used some really old papers from my stash I think they were Scenic Route. The bubble die was used to resemble the bubbles in beer with a few manly stars and brads as embellies. The photo's are from various beer festivals my DH has visited and actually taken photo's of  himself and his beer buddies.
 
 
A last close up of the title cluster at the bottom of the photo's.
 
There is still plenty of time to enter the challenges for March over at The Studio Challenges so why not give them a visit as there are some seriously great layouts to see from the design team. 
 
Hopefully I will be back soon with more of my craft happenings. xx 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and I love the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on "my" sketch and thank you for taking part in The Studio Challenges! I indeed remember those papers by Scenic Route - loved their collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title!!!! The bubbles are really a great touch to your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I really love the colors and the perfect finnish of your inspiring page ♥ thanks for playing along at the Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete