Wednesday 27 March 2013

Gigglicious.

I have another layout to show you today that I just had to finish off from our Saturday crop. The sketch challenge at Sketches in Tyme helped me out to get started although I have changed the initial design quite a bit.

 
This is the sketch #105, I have turned it anti-clockwise to start with to accommodate my landscape photo.


 I did start off with my photo placed in the middle but after I cut out my title and couldn't place it anywhere due to the length I decided to move the photo instead.
The papers are Pebbles 'Ever After', the flowers are cut from My Little Shoebox 'Sunday Market' and the banners are by Erin Bradley.

Just a little close up.
 
There is still a few days left to enter a layout with this sketch so head over to Sketches in Tyme for all the details.
I will be back later today as I have another layout nearly finished, so do pop back and take a peak. xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the way you interpreted this sketch...such a cute girly layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to see your layout with our sketch!
    Beautiful LO,........very cute!
    Thank you!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration and a beautiful layout Thanks for joining with us! SIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title makes me giggle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh super fun page and LOVE the cute title!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with at Sketches In Thyme:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this photo! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete