Friday 1 March 2013

Sketch N Scrap #28.

It's the 1st of the month and that means another great sketch at Sketch N Scrap. We had such a great response to last month's sketch challenges and our very first blog hop, I hope you can find the time to join in with us again.

 
This is the sketch for 1st March designed by Lisa Hidy.
 
 
 My page is a little different to the sketch as my photo's were a little larger so I had to move them about for the best fit. The papers I used were all Cosmo Cricket - Bebe Jane line.
The photo's show my youngest daughter trying her hand at making a quilt for her soft toys and she did really well with only a little help from me!
 
 
I had a washi tape heart left over from the page I made for the blog hop last month, I was glad I decided to keep hold of it as it was just what I needed for the top corner.


When I put a scalloped strip across it seemed a bit lost on it's own so I thought I would make a feature and put lots of layers of strips. I finished off with some butterflies cut from some really old Basic Grey paper.
 
Now it's your turn to show us what you can create using this sketch, we love visiting your blogs to see your layouts, so don't be shy if you have not played along with us before.
To see what all the other designers have made using Lisa's sketch just follow the link HERE.
Happy scrapping!!   
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sew cute! LOL! I love the scalloped borders that you layered...and the colors make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch and all that beautiful layering!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete