Monday 4 March 2013

Sketch To Scrapbook Page.

I have a page to show you today that I completed during the day out at my friend Helen's last week, I started with this wonderful sketch by Shimelle,  I loved it not only for it's simplicity but the unusual design.


 
 
 
Sometimes the right sketch comes along for the photo's you have been struggling to scrap for lack of inspiration. That was the case with these photo's, I think it was because although I wanted to put them onto the same page they were different colours. Shimelle's sketch had the answer for me as the page was divided up with the banner in the middle which had colours from both sets of photo's.

 
A couple of close-up's just for fun.
 
If you want to see Shimelle's take on her sketch and have a go at using the sketch too all the details are HERE
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect sketch for these photos. Great choice of paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO -- what a great sketch! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am very happy for participating with you at Sketch ~N~ Scrap this month.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job on the layout. I love how you changed it up a little but still kept the base sketch intact. Great photos as well.

    ReplyDelete