Sunday 14 April 2013

Come Dine With Us.

I had a lovely couple of hours scrapping last night and today the sun came out and announced that spring was finally here, so I even got to photograph my page in descent light for a change!
The page I have to show you today was done using the Creative Craft World April Sketch below.

I liked the sketch straight away and even found photo's in the first few minutes of searching so I was destined to create with this sketch!

 
I flipped the sketch on it's head as I wanted to overlap my photo's (they are a bit on the large side) and it just worked better that way. I also tried to keep the papers I used very subtle as the photo's are all busy, they are ancient S.E.I. papers that some of you might recognise from the flowers that I fussy cut.
 

Instead of paint splats I used some Basic Grey tiny brads scattered around the flowers.


More brads and the title letters were a bit dull so I put some faux stitching on them to liven them up.
 
Not only have Creative Craft World got a great sketch challenge this month again but they also have a blog hop so even more reason to pop over to their blog HERE and check them out.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!!! love the colours and the brads scattered around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab page, Kerry. I love how you've started with the sketch then moved stuff slightly here and there to make it your own. Great! Thanks for joining on with us at CCW.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the sketch - such a lovely page.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO - its gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at CCW - Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab - totally love what you have done with the sketch xxxxx thanks for sharing at CCW xx

    ReplyDelete