Monday 14 October 2013

Enjoy Life - Sarah's Cards Challenge.

Here I am with a page I have completed for the Sarah's Card's challenge for October. I managed to get it done without rushing at the last minute as I usually do!

 
Here is the great sketch, nice and simple with plenty of scope to put your own mark. 
 
 
Here is my page (using up some more older photo's, go me!), my girls love Mr Softy icecream and I had promised them one after dragging them around the shops.
The papers are all from American Crafts Neopolitan and I added some paint wash in the same colour combo.
 

I have become a sucker for easy adhesive letters and I had got these ones from Sarah's Cards sale and was so pleased with how they looked together on this page. I know I should cut letters out with my Bigshot but sometimes it's so nice to be able to make a title, especially a long one, in so little time.


Now there is still plenty of time to enter the sketch challenge over at Sarah's Cards, it runs until the end of October. All the information and the DT's fab takes on the sketch can be found HERE.
 
I will be back tomorrow so until then have a great evening. xx
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the patterns! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous. I love the two alphas together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery layout, love the icecream colours . Stick on letters are my "go to" product...couldn't really manage without them, and they're even better when you can get them in a sale :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy page (in more ways than one). Love the title alphas combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! It's full of color and the banners look so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww its great the colours and its funny and sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Great color combinations too! You are one a roll Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours and love the different journaling fonts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining in with our challenge.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect paper range for the subject! Loving all the soft colours. Thank you for playing with us at Sarah's Cards.

    ReplyDelete