Saturday 19 October 2013

I CAN DO IT MYSELF.

My second posting today! Steady on Kerry!!!!
I had a couple of layouts that just had needed few little additions, and today I had a couple of spare hours so I finished them off and thought there is no time like the present to get them posted. So after this post keep scrolling down and you will find another posting (if you are not too bored by then of course. LOL!).
This layout was created using the October challenge from Scrap The Girls which is to use -
Hexagon,
Squiggle,
Circle,
Rectangle and
Strips on your layout.

 
This photo is of my eldest daughter from way back in 1997! We were on holiday in Corfu and she decided that at 15 months she was quite capable of applying her own suncream! But she was totally absorbed in what she was doing and didn't notice me taking a photo.
Ok, now the hexagons are easily visible and the squiggles are around the doodled border, the rectangle is the paper behind my photo,
 

I used buttons to represent the circles.
 
 
Last but not least the strips are represented by these quote printables.
 
 
This cool Scrap the Girls challenge is open until the end of October, the details and DT inspiration can be found HERE.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with news of an exciting blog hop.
Bye for now and thanks for stopping by. xx
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and so adorable! Lovely job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I love the work you did on the background and the way you mixed paper and doodled hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours and the paper hexagons over the hand drawn ones! Thanks for joining us at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! I think you did a great job of pulling it all together. You make it look so easy! I think this page is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty layout. I love hexagons and this just works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning, love the colours you've used, they just stand out, thank you for playing along with us at STG - Michelle CT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love this! Great design and colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete