Wednesday 23 October 2013

Let's Get Sketchy.

I am way behind an Let's Get Sketchy challenges! The one I have to show you today is week 1 (I know, I am a totally slow scrapper).

 
Here is week 1's sketch and because of the orientation of my photo I turned it anticlockwise.

 
Here is my take on the sketch.
The papers I used for this layout are all Echo Park - This and That, they are a beautiful line of papers. 
 
 
Lots of my favourite fussy cutting of flowers.
 

A nice easy title using Basic Grey letter stickers.
 

I place of the chevrons in the sketch I stitched some hearts up the side of my photo.
 
Hope you liked my take on the sketch and details of this challenge and the DT inspiration can be found HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by. xx
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous young lady and gorgeous layout! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is beautiful and I love everything you have done with the sketch from the florals to the stitching! So happy you were able to play along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout!! Love your take on the sketch, your stitched hearts, and fussy cutting!! I also love how you tore some of your layers at the bottom! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the sketch! And the stitching is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! Love the papers, fussy cutting, and stitched hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I love everything about this one too!!!! The stitching, the cut flowers and the torn papers… makes for a beautiful page indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty! Love the layered flowers and stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers, great job with the Sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty, love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete