Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sketch N Scrap #43.

Hello and welcome to my humble scrapbooking abode. Today is the middle of October (gasp!) and it is of course the day of Sketch N Scraps second layout sketch release.


Kelly has produced a Halloween inspired sketch for us to play with!
 
 
Totally different 'feel' to my normal scrapbook style but what a lot of fun to create something unusual. The photo is of my youngest daughter enjoying some dressing up play and she was using my broom as her broomstick! (I do only use it the sweep my floors, honest! No flying involved).
 
 
I started off with some splats of glue and added purple and lime glitter to it. (I told you I had fun!).
 
 
These BOO! signs were originally in white so I coloured them with Promarkers to match my page.

 
I added the word 'cute' in these alphabet brads that I have had for more years than I care to admit!
 
Alrighty now it's up to you! Have you got itchy fingers to go off and create a layout with this sketch? Well, all the details and the rest of the DT inspiration can be found on the Sketch n Scrap blog HERE.
 
Thanks for hanging here for a while and would love to know that you visited so say Hi. xx

 
 

5 comments:

  1. So adorable Kerry! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is SUPER CUTE!!! Love this page! So eyecatching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.... aren't we artistic and funny today! LOL! I love the glue and glitter idea! I may have to borrow that one if you do not mind! Great stuff and adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete