Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sketch N Scrap #42 Reveal.

Hello October!
There is something about October that makes me happy, maybe it's the changes in nature, or the anticipation of snuggling in front of the fire with a good book or it could be that it is an opportunity for you to join me and the rest of the DT again in Sketch N Scraps challenges throughout the month!

 
So lets get the ball rolling with the first sketch of the month which is designed by the talented Lisa Hidy.

 
I've been really good and kept to the sketch although you know you can interpret it how you like - right? My page shows my youngest who is always finding the most disgusting things on the beach (it's not usually alive!) The seaweed she found this time is one of her less toe curling discoveries.  
 
 
 
I enjoyed making these simple tags using a neglected punch and fussy cut flowers.

 
More fussy cutting (you know I love it!).
 

Some bakers twine and a co-ordinating button and I'm finished.
 
Now it's your turn to hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out the other fabulous DT pages and of course get scrapping!
 
Looking forward to see what you create using sketch #42.
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Kerry, your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love your interpretation of the sketch! What fun and adorable photos! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Sunshine on a page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to play with this sketch which I love. I really like how you broke the linear feel though with your tilted photos! Well done!
    Also wanted to add: thank you for your very kind words on my blog: you should try the monthly PL spread, it really does not need any special organization (that's why I am able to do it!) - Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colours and I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with everyone else.... I love your interpretation of the sketch! I enjoy every bit of this page!

    ReplyDelete