Saturday 21 December 2013

Happy Girls.

Hello and happy Saturday to you!
I have just a few minutes before I need to get ready for a party so I will quickly share my layout with you that I created for the sketch with stash challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.

 
Here is the sketch and if you are thinking I have already shown you this sketch you would be right! Scrap Our Stash are joining forces with Sketch N Scrap for this challenge and we are also required to use punches on our layouts.

 
Here is my page and it shows my youngest daughter and her friend who were playing at dressing up one day a few years ago. I followed the sketch more or less although I substituted the baubles for some swirly stitching.
 

This photo shows the stitching.


The large border punch which you can see here is a Martha Stewart one and the glitter rik rac was made using a scalloped one.
 

I also punched out these small tags to make the embellishment at the top.
 

Another border punch used on the backing papers.
 

Just a last close up of the flower die with the added sticky pearls.
 
Have you finished your Christmas preparations? If so why not spend a few minutes (or more!) and have a little crafty 'me' time. You could then join us girls at Scrap Our Stash and Sketch N Scrap with this fun sketch and punch challenge and link it into both blogs for two chances to win!
 
All the challenge details can be found on the Scrap Our Stash Blog HERE. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love that Martha Stewart punch, it's been on my wish list for ages!!

    ReplyDelete