WOULD YOU RATHER:
1) use a sketch on your creative project OR go it on your own with your own design?
2) use card stock as your background OR use a patterned background?
3) use stamps OR stickers on your project?
4) use squares/rectangles OR circles on your project?
5) use your own handwriting OR a typed sentiment or journaling on your project?
6) Used a punched border OR a washi tape border on your project?
7) Use enamel dots OR rhinestones on your project?
Here is my card and here are the options I went with..
1) Own design.
2) Cardstock background.
3) Hello sticker.
5) Handwritten sentiment inside.
6) Punched border.
Here is proof of the rhinestones, the circles and the punched border.
The flowers were coloured in with Promarkers and I also coloured the (once white) punched border to match the flower leaves.
And lastly the proof of my handwritten sentiment inside.
There is just one more crop challenge left for me to try and find time to complete and it is a colour inspiration.
The crop challenges are open until midnight on 21st December so if you have a spare few minutes to craft why not give one of the fun challenges a go! You can link up and be in for a chance to win a special prize.
Details of all the festive crop challenges can be found on the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.
Back soon hopefully. xx