Sunday 15 December 2013

Why Is There A Panda on Your Head?

Well time certainly is flying around here, I have been so busy lately that I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Christmas seemed so far away and now there are just ten sleeps left, Eek!
I am so far behind with my cards and pressie's I may have to postpone Christmas until at least New Year!
I'm so glad that I got some of my DT layouts finished in November, so all I have to do is share them with you, my dear crafty friends.

My first layout today is the 2nd challenge for December over at Sketch N Scrap.


Here is the sketch we have revealed today and it was designed by the super creative Kelly Holifield.
Sketch N Scrap has also teamed up with Scrap Our Stash for this challenge and so we have the added requirement to used at least two border punches and one other punch on our layout.

 
This is a super fun layout of my youngest daughter who as you can see is wearing her panda plush toy on her head whilst playing on the computer! She loves her soft toys and didn't want to put this cute panda down, so she managed to wedge it on her head (like you do!).
 
 
My first border punch is a scalloped/hole punch from Martha Stewart.

 
I used a Fiskars punch for the top of my patterned paper behind the photo and the pink rik rak was made using a scalloped border punch twice.

 
For my 'other' punch I used a simple small heart punch and used the positive and negative pieces.
 
As this sketch/ punch challenge is on both the Sketch N Scrap and the Scrap Our Stash blogs it means that you could create one layout but enter it into both blogs! We are saving you some time during this busy month so I hope you will be able to indulge in some crafty escapism and join us in this fun challenge! 
 
Don't forget to check out the other SNS design team takes on the blog HERE.
 
I will be back later today with another layout to show you. Hope you can make it back here soon, coz you know I love having you around!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout and fun, fun photos and title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what a cute photo. Your page is lovely.

    ReplyDelete