Thursday 2 October 2014

# Cool Chicks.

The weekend is soon approaching and I am really hoping to get some more scrapping done as there is a host of great challenges out there this month!
The first page I started to create this month was for Scrap The Girls and it came together so well that my mojo was obviously in a good mood! 
But then the awesome mood board probably helped too!
Here it is with bright colours and some sparkle!
Now I don't 'do' purple so I went with the remaining colours on the board. The fun photo had me choosing these papers from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook line and a couple of PL cards (chopped up!).
I sprayed the plain white cardstock first with some shocking pink mist where I knew the photo was going to marry with the brightness of these fussy cut flowers.
As the papers had doodling on them I decided to add some more of my own. This circle and the hearts, under the title and around the edge of the page.
For the sparkle in the mood board I made sure my title was partly glitter. (no hardship there though!).
This Scrap the Girls challenge runs until the end of the month so there is no excuse to dig out those girly photo's (no boys allowed) and play along!
All the details can be found on the Scrap The Girls Blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by. xx



13 comments:

  1. Love this layout!! Fantastic paper and amazing design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oww our first entry for the month - thanks so much for playing along with STG!! Love this layout !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, love it! Great colours as you say, and just love your arty doodling, very clever and super effective. Another great shot of your girls too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kerry I love this! I love the photo, I love the way you've scrapped it and I love your attention to detail. Fabulous! I hope you'll join us at Scrap The Girls again next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mojo is in a good mood! I saw this at Scrap The Girls!! I love everything about this layout! Kudos my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this is very stylish, great photo too. Thanks for playing along with STG's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with STG this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesomely kool page, lovin the design..thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool indeed! Thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Falubous Kerry. That pink spray under your photo really ties all you elements together. Love this. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cool take on the Mood Board babe, love this fun layout . the photo just adds to the happiness x
    Thanks for joining the SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete