Friday 10 October 2014

Good Times.

Although my team is not scheduled to create a page for this month's 'Inspired By' sketch over at Sketch N Scrap I couldn't resist playing along too.
Here is this month's IB sketch which was created from a layout by DT member Michelle.
And here is my page, keeping pretty much to the sketch apart from adding a subtle patterned paper at the top.
 I am slowly using up my far too large stash of pre-made flowers and ancient brads in an attempt to lighten the load! 
This quote is cut from a Project Life card using my Nestabilities. 
Occasionally I like to be a bit frilly and add a doily, I thought one looked quite sweet under the photo's.

Well that's my take on the sketch and if I have inspired you to play along or if you need more inspiration from the DT, head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out this and all the previous layout and card challenges so far this month.

I hope to get some more scrapping done tonight so I may be back soon (just warning you!).
Thanks for dropping in. xx

2 comments:

  1. The doily is perfect with the quote!!! Though I have to be honest and say the first thing I noticed about this layout were your incredibly gorgeous blue eyes! WOWZA! :-) Can it be true -- no fussy cutting on this layout! Well - it doesn't matter this is another fabulous page by the very talented Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and your take on the sketch!! Love the quote with those pics! And your eyes looks so blue!!

    ReplyDelete