Wednesday 8 October 2014

Live Life Loud!

Hello and welcome again to my little blog. Today I have another layout to share that I created for the October mood board challenge over at Sassy Scrappers.
A very girly mood board as this month Sassy Scrappers are raising awareness for Breast Cancer.
So I dug out the fun photo's I had of two of my girls with their friends in a playground on holiday, I felt these photo's celebrated youth and friendship. I hope my girls carry on being there for their friends even when their lives change in adulthood.
From the mood board apart from the general feel of it I used some stripy pink and white background that I took from the picture of painted nails, flowers and the happy playful girls.

For the bling I added glitter lettering.


And the essential sprinkling of sequins!

This challenge runs to the end of the month but there is a plethora of inspiration, product information and tips on the Sassy Scrappers blog at any given time. So head on over to the Sassy Scrappers blog to not only check out the DT takes on the challenge but all the scrappy goodness to be found there. 

Just one more thing.....................thank you so much for stopping by. xx



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love how the mood board inspired you. The pink is great. CAS but still gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Kerry and I love the page of your girls having fun. Ee should never stop doing that! Old friends are to be treasured so yes, hope your girls grow up and keep those who matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry .... your fussy cutting is so well done - ALWAYS! Great take on the mood board too! Very girly and extremely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a great page Kerry, fun happy photos. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Scrapper.

    ReplyDelete