Wednesday 15 October 2014

Happiness Is.....

OMG we are half way through October already!
I need more hours in the day, more days of the week or failing that a time machine!
Life seems to be more hectic the older you get or is it just me trying to squeeze too much fun stuff into my day?
Talking of fun stuff, the mid-month sketch reveal was unveiled over at Sketch N Scrap today.
Kelly has provided us with a spooky design but of course you don't have to create a Halloween page.
As you can see my page is far from spooky (unless you count the photo's of my hubby!!) showing Gary's love of a lunchtime beer on holiday!
I definitely followed the sketch to the letter as the photo's I had to play with were the right orientation.
I do love chevrons at the moment so couldn't resist adding them to this more masculine page in a couple of places.
For the top cluster I simply added a bunch of co-ordinating summer stickers from Bella Blvd.

I hope I have inspired you to play along with us this month, for all the details and DT reveal head on over to the Sketch N Scrap Blog HERE.

Bye for now. xx




3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Back from my trip! Looking forward to checking out what you have been up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome layout! Love the embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! I love how you did the top left corner!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete