Sunday 19 October 2014

Hello Summer.

The title of this post is the title of the layout I have to share with you, unfortunately not the season we are approaching here in the UK! I certainly can't complain about the glorious Autumn we are having though, Still warm enough for t-shirts and we have a bit of rain then a lot of sunshine!   
So with my thoughts on sunny days I decided to join Stuck Sketches with their awesome 1st October sketch, which I fell in love with straight away.
Such a delightful design that called to me to play along.
I haven't got many single photo's left to scrap but this one of my eldest daughter fit the bill.
I love these bright and cheerful papers from Crate Paper, so decided to have a play with them for this sketch as the tinted photo seemed to match well with them.

There is actually a tag under those flowers! Sometimes I end up covering bits that I have already glued down on the page with other embellishments, but I quite like the layered look anyway!
This blue paper is the underside of the yellow just folded over a little. A few little paper strips and fussy cut flowers, with a sprinkling of gold.

This sketch challenge runs for another 10 days so plenty of time to play and all the details can be found on the Stuck Sketches blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have had a great weekend. xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Kerry, love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry this is just beautiful. Love all your layering and embellishing! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning page ! So glad you shared it with us at Stuck?! Love that fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Laura said it right it is a stunning page!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love your layered embellishments and your colors are perfect. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!!

    ReplyDelete